Photo Shoot Request Form
Pineola Farms was established around 1865 and has gone through several changes over the years. The fields around the home place were full of cotton and other crops until peaches became popular in the early 1900's. Today the 12 acre farm is home to 108 pecan trees that are harvested annually. In addition to the farm operation we also host up to 20 weddings a year on the property and have receptions in the Cotton Barn.
The old Bassett home place still stands much as it has for over 140 years, retaining the original charm & southern hospitality. The Bassett family tells us stories about all of the great memories that have been made here over the years and we feel that that tradition continues today.
Pineola Farms is available for use by professional, licensed and insured photographers by appointment only. You may use the orchards, lawns, gardens and porches for your shoot. Access to the interior of any buildings will require prior approval and may incur a fee.
- Photographer's Liability Insurance with at least 1 million dollar coverage is required to use Pineola Farms. You will need to email us a copy of your current years certificate prior to using the farm.
- Please make all request at least 1 week in advance. Please notify us if your shoot is cancelled
- There is a $75 charge for photo shoots of less than 1 hour on the property with $25 for each additional hour. If your clients were married at Pineola Farms, let us know and we will give you special pricing.
- Pineola Farms is a historical property. Please make sure the grounds are treated with care.
- We do have cats and chickens on the property. Dogs are allowed on the property for your shoot but must remain on leash at all times.
- Please make sure that anything that is moved for a shoot is put back in the original location. All trash and props should be removed when you leave.
- Please advise your clients to park in the parking area outside the gate before the paved drive
- Smoking is allowed only in the designated area by the fire pit
- Please give Pineola Farms location credit on any social media where you use or share the photos.